Friday, September 5, 2008

Eminem

The American famous hip-hop singer eminem also known as Marshall Bruce Mathers third has become one of the most successful hip-hop singer throughout the world in the music scene today.
The second album The Marshall Mathers LP which was released in May 2000 became one of his most successful album selling over 1.76 million albums worldwide in the first week, which became the fastest selling hip-hop album in the history. The single The Real Slim shady was especially a success in the album. This song contains a lot of criticism of the entertainment world which he is in. In his third album Eminem Show, released in summer 2002 has shown his reality like the previous album. In this album he makes negative comments about the boy band Limb Bizkit among others.
He has been also successful in the movie industry. His shot 8mile's soundtrack has joined many of the various artists including himself sold 9million copies in the world just in two months of release.

I'm going to show you a video of eminem's one of the most successful track, so check it out eminem fans! Even if you're not check this out and you will love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very comical movie!

Ryo said...

Eminem is my favorite Hip-Hop singer. Maybe, I have his all albums and D12's albums. I like "without me" the most.

yuu121 said...

Eminem is very famous for his critic attitude. I love his words and his performance

katu said...

I can't hear it but this movie is very funy and rhythm of this song is good. So I came to like it.

takumi said...

I had listened to his music when "8 mile" had released.

I like him.

kakao said...

I always listened to Without me in my junior high school days. His videos are very interesting.

sayuri said...

I had often listened his songs in my junior high school. I think his song is aggrressive but so cool.